Easy chapli kabab recipe
ABOUT CHAPLI KABAB
Easy chapli kabab recipe will be explained below the Pashtun-style minced kebab known as Chapli Kebab or Kabab (Pashto: ) is often made from ground beef, goat, or chicken with a variety of spices in the form of a patty. The Peshawer, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, area of northern Pakistan is where Chapli Kabab initially originated.
It was originally cooked with beef in Peshawar, but currently it’s also produced with chicken and lamb. The Chapli Kabab recipe has changed over time as local spices have been added, depending on the locality. Chapli Kababs are still made in Peshawar with the bare minimum of ingredients.
Moreover, it is especially well-liked around Eid-ul-Adha and during iftar during Ramadan. Chapli Kabab is also sold on the streets of Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, and also in Hyderabad in India, where the population of Muslims is more concentrated. Chapli Kababs can also be eaten as a bun kebab or served hot with naan.
Types Of Kababs:
Easy Chapli Kabab recipe
- Cooking oil 2 tsp
- Anday (Eggs) whisked 2
- Pyaz (Onion) 3 medium
- Hari mirch (Green chilli) 10-12
- Beef qeema (Mince) ½ kg with 30% fat (charbi)
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped 2 tbs
- Anardana (Dried pomegranate seeds) crushed 1 tbs
- Dhania (Coriander seeds) crushed 1 & ½ tbs
- Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed 1 tbs
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) ½ tbs or to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Ajwain (Carom seeds) crushed 1 & ½ tsp
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- Anda (Egg) 1
- Makai ka atta (Maize flour) 1 Cup
- Tamatar (Tomato) deseeded & chopped 2 medium
- And also Charbi (Beef fat) ½ kg
- Add cooking oil to a frying pan, fry the omelette on all sides, and then set it aside.
- Onion should be added to a food processor and chopped well before being squeezed well with a hand and placed aside.
- Chop green chillies & set aside.
- Beef mince, chopped and squeezed onion, green chile, ginger garlic paste, fresh coriander, dried pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds, crushed red chilli, cumin powder, salt, garam masala powder, carom seeds, and black pepper powder should all be added to a bowl and mixed well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add maize flour and mix well.
- At this point you can store in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Before frying, combine the tomato and prepared egg omelette, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Add beef fat to a frying pan, cover it with a low flame, and let the fat drain out while stirring occasionally. Then remove the trims of muscle fat and leave them aside.
- Now take a mixture, dip your hands in freezing water, coat your palms with oil, and form 150 g of equal-sized kababs (makes 8).
- Chapli kababs are fried in melted fat over a low heat until done
- Now serve the hot and spicy chapli kabab
i hope that you have understand my easy chapli kabab recipe best of luck
Go back to HOME